Don’t ignore the pain
Come Early to Ayurveda for Best Results
With Ayurveda , You never have to stop enjoying Life.
Understanding Piles and Ayurvedic Treatments
Piles is a painful condition characterised by inflammation in the lower rectum. Common symptoms of piles include blood in stools, itching in the anal region, constant pain, and discomfort.
Piles can be a chronic or temporary condition, and nearly every individual experiences the symptoms of piles at a certain point in their life, for a short or long duration. However, the risk of developing piles increases with age because the tissues supporting the rectum and anus become weak. So it is recommended to seek immediate medical care, especially if the patient is 60 years or older.
If you suspect you have piles, it is important to understand what kind of piles you have and how to treat them. It is relatively easy and inexpensive to treat piles during the initial stages; however, extreme conditions may require medical intervention, such as drugs and invasive surgeries.
Types of Piles
Piles generally manifest in two primary forms:
1.Internal Hemorrhoids: These are the more commonly occurring type within the human body, often appearing around two centimeters above the anal opening within the anal canal. The stages of internal piles are as follows:
- First Stage: Characterized by painless bleeding during defecation.
- Second Stage: Involves painless bleeding along with a mass protruding per rectum during bowel movements, which may self-reduce or require manual reduction.
- Third Stage: Exhibits painless bleeding with a protruding mass that needs manual reduction.
- Fourth Stage: Presents painless bleeding with a protruding mass during various activities like walking, sitting, coughing, or sneezing.
2. External Hemorrhoids: These occur outside the anus.
Symptoms of Piles
The symptoms of piles can vary based on the type and severity but often include:
- Rectal bleeding during bowel movements
- Itching or irritation in the anal region
- Pain or discomfort during bowel movements
- Swelling or lumps around the anus
- Mucus discharge after passing stool
Causes of Piles
Several factors can contribute to the development of piles, including:
- Straining during bowel movements
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Obesity and lack of physical activity
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Aging and weakening of the tissues supporting blood vessels in the rectum
Prevention of Piles
Certain lifestyle modifications can help prevent the occurrence or recurrence of piles:
- Consuming a high-fiber diet to prevent constipation
- Staying hydrated by drinking an adequate amount of water
- Avoiding prolonged sitting or standing
- Engaging in regular exercise to promote bowel movement
- Practicing proper hygiene after bowel movements
- Avoiding straining during bowel movements
Yoga for Piles
Malasana or Garland Pose
Malasana or Garland pose restores and eases the functioning of the digestive system. The asana helps in managing constipation and hence piles. Practicing malasanaas can help you in dealing with piles in the most effective manner.
Pawanmukstasana or Wind Relieving Pose
Pawanmukstasana can help you get relief from excess gas from the intestines and stomach. This pose also helps in releasing muscle tension in the anus by improving blood circulation in the hips.
Balasana is known to promote blood circulation in the entire body. This asana shrinks the hemorrhoids by supplying blood to them.
The asana also help the mind by encouraging the right way of breathing. The tendons, muscles, ligaments in the knee are also stretched thoroughly with the help of this asana.
Viparita Karani is one of the best yoga for piles patients. The yoga pose relieves the abdominal muscles and supplies enough oxygen to the anal area.
Mulabandhasana aids in healing affected areas due to piles in a short time. With regular practice, any person can manage the condition of piles with the help of Mulabandhasana.
Piles Strict Abstinence
List of hot foods
- Cereals: Bajra, flour, jaggery, honey,
- Spices: Long, red chili, green chili, nutmeg, ginger, garlic, sesame, saffron, pickle
- Pulses: horse-gram Macrotyloma uniflorum, Malka,
- Beverages: Wine, castor oil, linseed oil
- Fruits and Vegetables: Mangoes and Raw Mangoes, Papayas, Dates, Apricots, Soyabean Large, Plums, Bitter Gourds, Arbi, Arbi Leaves, Jackfruits, Jamicands, Green Fenugreek, Mushrooms, Pumpkins, Spinach, ( Aloe Vera )
- Nuts: Almonds, Walnuts, Magaj, Cashews, Raisins, Raisins, Figs, Peanuts, Dates, Makhane, Flaxseed, etc!
- Other Things: Alcohol, stress , late night eating habit , Long travelling, use of contractise piles
- Non-vegetarian: Eggs, meat, fish,
Note: It is necessary to drink 2 liters of cold water a day.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles
- For centuries, Ayurveda has been benefiting our ancestors as well as the coming generations with its healing powers. Ayurveda follows the philosophy of yielding root-based and permanent relief, rather than suppressing the symptoms. Piles Ayurvedic Treatment involves the following ideologies and practices;
- Ayurveda grabs its healing power from mother earth in the form of herbs. Several home remedies are available that can be used as internal piles treatment. Being nature-derived and herbal, they yield only desired and effective results.
- Panchkarma is another healing branch of Ayurveda. It involves several rejuvenating therapies that aid in combatting vitiated body-governing doshas inside the body. These therapies used for Piles Ayurvedic treatment are;
- Matra vasti
- These karma’s (therapies) eliminate the accumulated toxins throughout the body and restores digestive health.
- A sitz bath involves sitting in warm water for about 15 to 20 minutes, usually two times a day. It helps to reduce pain, itching, and swelling around the anal area, providing relief to people with piles.
- External Piles treatment also includes the administration of herbal oils through the anus.
- Ayurveda suggests taking a high-fiber diet for promoting bowel movements and overall digestive health
- It is advised to consult a specialist or Ayurveda expert before opting for these home remedies for piles, who will provide you with piles Ayurvedic treatment and precautions as per your body’s prakriti and immune capacity.
Kshara Sutra Treatment For Piles
Ksharsutra treatment is a minimally invasive Ayurvedic surgical procedure used for managing conditions like piles (hemorrhoids) and fistula-in-ano. It involves the application of a medicated thread known as ‘Ksharsutra’ directly onto the affected area.
The Ksharsutra is a specialized thread treated with herbal extracts, mainly alkaline herbal compounds. This thread has potent therapeutic properties and is carefully prepared to offer controlled and sustained medicinal action. The Ksharsutra technique aims to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoidal mass or fistula tract, leading to its gradual necrosis and shedding without causing damage to the surrounding healthy tissues.
In the case of piles, the Ksharsutra is tied at the base of the hemorrhoidal mass. This process helps in reducing the size of the pile mass gradually over time, promoting healing and reducing symptoms like bleeding, pain, and discomfort associated with piles.
This treatment method is recognized for its advantages such as minimal pain during and after the procedure, fewer chances of complications, faster recovery, and lower recurrence rates compared to conventional surgical methods.
However, the Ksharsutra treatment requires precision and expertise for effective outcomes. Patients considering this procedure should consult with a qualified Ayurvedic surgeon or specialist to assess whether they are suitable candidates for this treatment and to ensure proper guidance and post-procedural care.
Kshara Sutra, an Ayurvedic treatment, has established itself as a valid therapeutic approach for managing piles. This method has gained recognition and validation through multiple studies and research reports, including those featured on the Indian National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website. The NCBI reports highlight the efficacy and success of Kshara Sutra in treating piles disease.
Treatment Budget for Piles
At Sandhya Medicity, the treatment budget for piles varies depending on the specific condition. For primary piles treatment, the approximate cost is around 15,000 rupees, whereas for piles accompanied by fissures, the approximate cost is around 25,000 rupees. This budget encompasses the entire treatment plan tailored to address the respective conditions effectively. Sandhya Medicity ensures that patients receive comprehensive care and suitable therapies, providing relief from piles and associated fissures.
Why Choose Sandhya Medicity
Our medical facility stands out due to our commitment to excellence in Ayurvedic healthcare. We combine ancient wisdom with modern medical practices to ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients. Sandhya Medicity has cured more than 10 thousand satisified customer .
Sandhya Medicity offers a range of Ayurvedic treatments for Piles that are natural, safe, and effective. Our treatments are designed to not only alleviate the symptoms but also to target the core issues, promoting lasting recovery and improved quality of life for our patients.
Moreover, our practitioners take a personalized approach, understanding the unique conditions and needs of each patient. This allows us to create individualized treatment plans that address the specific concerns and factors contributing to Piles, ensuring a more successful healing journey.
With a focus on holistic healing and natural remedies, Sandhya Medicity provides a caring environment where patients can expect comprehensive support and guidance throughout their treatment process. Our goal is to empower individuals with effective solutions that bring relief and restore their well-being.
Choosing Sandhya Medicity means opting for a place where expertise, compassion, and personalized care converge to offer you the best in Ayurvedic treatment for Piles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes; It is possible to treat piles without having to undergo the knife of doctor. Ayurveda is well known for treatment of piles without surgery. However, one needs to follow all the precautions advised by doctor. The natural herbs and Ksharsutra are the most common methods used by Ayurveda practitioners to treat the problem. As there is no requirement for cutting of the tissues hence no bleeding and no hospitalization is required. *(There is no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary)
First of all, let me tell you that the most important decision in choosing the treatment of piles is the quality of the doctor and that of the treatment offered. So, it is very important to choose a doctor who knows what he is doing. Ayurveda has the treatment for the problem which does not require a person to go through surgery. Usually in the first & 2nd stage, Piles ayurveda specialist applies some kshar along with I.R.C/Sclero therapy on the pile mass that cause shrinking of the mass. In the late 3rd & 4th stage the pile mass is ligated by ksharsutra that leads to shedding off the pile mass in five to seven days, but the treatment through Ayurveda requires a person to be disciplined and sticking to the plan of action and precautions advised by the Ayurveda professional. Again, it depends entirely on you which path to choose but just make sure that you check the track record of the doctor. *(There is no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary)
- Take plenty of water and fiber.
- Avoid foods such as popcorn, nuts or tortilla chips.
- Avoid constipating foods.
- Eat juicy fruits, drink lots of fluid and take plenty of fiber to pass stools smoothly.
- Take a warm bath or sitz bath to ease pain and itching.
- You can use an ice pack to ease discomfort. Don’t apply ice directly to the skin.
- Consult Us if you have severe pain. We are specialized clinic in providing piles treatment without surgery.
- Fried and processed food items
- Spicy food
- Dairy Products
- High Salted Foods