Get DGEHS Empanelled
Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme (DGEHS) specifically in the state of Delhi. It provides comprehensive healthcare services to government employees, pensioners, and their dependents.
Here are some key features and benefits of the DGEHS medical scheme:
Coverage : The DGEHS covers a wide range of medical services, including inpatient and outpatient care, specialist consultations, diagnostic tests, surgeries, and emergency treatments.
Cashless Treatment : Beneficiaries of the scheme can avail of cashless medical treatment at empanelled hospitals and healthcare facilities. They do not need to pay upfront for the covered services.
Empanelled Hospitals : The DGEHS has a network of empanelled hospitals and healthcare providers where members can receive treatment. These hospitals are selected based on their infrastructure, quality of care, and availability of specialized services.
Reimbursement : In cases where cashless treatment is not available or members choose to receive treatment at non-empanelled hospitals, they can seek reimbursement for eligible expenses. They need to submit the necessary documents and bills to the DGEHS for reimbursement.
Who can avail of the Benefits of the DGEHS Medical Scheme?
- Ministers of GNCT of Delhi
- Sitting as well as Ex. MLAs of the Delhi Legislative Assembly
- Ex. Metropolitan Councillors of Delhi
- Retired and Serving Judges of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi
- All retired and serving heads of the departments/ Heads of the autonomous bodies under GNCT of Delhi
- Retired and Serving Senior officers i.e. IAS officers and DANICS officers
Documents Required for Availing DGEHS Medical Scheme
- Prescription Letter/ Referral Letter from the MO/CMO in charge of Delhi Govt. Dispensary/ Hospital
- DGEHS Card Copy
- DGEHS Pensioners Card Copy (In case of Pensioner Beneficiary)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme (DGEHS) was launched in April 1997 with a view to provide comprehensive medical facilities to Delhi Government employees and pensioners and their dependants on the pattern of Central Government Health Scheme.
Our consultation is free for our partner hospitals. However, if you are not keen to partner with us, there’s a separate cost model for the same.
DGEHS empanelment gets you several benefits such as more revenues, more patients and higher customer trust.