Don’t ignore the pain
Best Ayurvedic treatment for Kidney Diseases , You never have to stop enjoying Life.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Kidney
As kidney problems continue to afflict many people in India, it’s clear that something needs to change. While there are a variety of factors and kidney problems symptoms that contribute to these ailments, namely unhealthy lifestyles, but it is chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension that are primarily responsible.
Kidney conditions refer to a range of health issues that affect the proper functioning of the kidneys, vital organs responsible for filtering waste and excess fluids from the blood to produce urine. These conditions can vary in severity, and while Sandhya Medicity India is dedicated to providing Ayurvedic treatment and support, it is essential to clarify that we do not treat kidney failure or chronic kidney disease (CKD). Our services are intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. It is crucial to consult qualified healthcare practitioners for personalised treatment plans.
Ask for Consultation
What is Kidney Disease
The kidney is a filtering organ that eliminates metabolic waste products. If the body produces too much metabolic waste, the kidneys will be unable to effectively filter it out, which will lead to various illnesses. Chronic kidney disease also referred to as chronic kidney failure, is characterized by a progressive loss of renal function. Wastes and extra fluid are eliminated from the blood through urine after being filtered out by the kidneys. The body may accumulate hazardous amounts of fluid, electrolytes, and wastes due to advanced chronic renal disease. Kidney-related issues are Kidney stones, Electrolyte imbalance, Kidney cell injury or permanent damage, prone to get various infections, Hematuria (blood in urine), Proteinuria (Albumin in Urine), Puss in urine, and swelling all over the body, especially legs and face.
According to Ayurveda, a disease is brought on by the obstruction of body channels, which are called srothas. The kidney is considered the organ connected to Mutravaha Srothas. The bodily channels, or muthravaha srotas, that are in question in this case transport urine and are essential for the passage of fluids into and out of the kidneys. The kidneys lose water when the incoming srothas are stopped, which causes them to shrink. But when the outbound channels are blocked, swelling of the organ will happen. These conditions will lead to the damage to the Kidney cells and functions.
Causes of Kidney Problems
Following is the list of causes of kidney stones problem and how it alters their function:
- Extreme consumption of salt and mutton.
- Holding urine for more than 10 hours.
- Excessive consumption of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, and dyes.
- Avoiding hypothyroidism treatment.
- Frequent consumption of hard drinks, cold water, LSD, cocaine, opium, tobacco, and beverages.
- Excessive intake of protein and caffeine.
- Sleep-cycle shorter than seven hours.
Why Opt for Ayurvedic Kidney Problems Treatment?
- Ayurveda, the ancient science of healing, recognizes kidney problems as a result of blockages in the body channels that control the flow of fluids into and out of the kidneys.
- Ayurvedic kidney problems treatment uses natural herbs and therapies to unblock these channels and restore the health of damaged kidney cells.
- This holistic approach (not only) treats the symptoms but also focuses on improving overall well-being by cleansing the kidneys and enhancing their function.
- The individualized treatment plans (kidney problems solution) offered by Ayurvedic practitioners cater to each patient’s unique needs, ensuring the best possible outcomes.
- With its safe and effective approach, Ayurvedic treatment is a natural and appealing alternative for those seeking to improve their kidney stones problems.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Kidney Diseases
Ayurveda, an ancient holistic healing system, views the kidneys as an essential part of the “Mutravahasrotas” (urinary system). The treatment approach in Ayurveda focuses on restoring balance to the body and supporting the natural healing mechanisms. Sandhya Medicity India provide personalised treatment plans that may include Ayurvedic herbs, lifestyle modifications, and specialised therapies, tailored to each individual’s unique constitution and condition
Our Treatment Philosophy
Every person is unique, hence treatment for the person’s disease must be unique too. Sandhya Medicity doctors take the ayurveda approach, which includes:
Customized remedy including diet, therapy and lifestyle planners designed by your doctor to compliment the medicines for holistic treatment of the root-cause