Urinary bladder stones develop in kidneys when the minerals in concentrated wine crystalize and from stones . these tones are hard masses of minerals . it may cause difficulty in passing wine.
Small bladder stones may pass without any treatment, but sometimes bladder stones need medications or surgery . bladder stones may lead to serve infections and other complications it left untreated.
Cause of Urinary Bladder Stone
- when bladder does not empty completely it cause concentrated wine crystalize and form stones.
- Sometimes infections (urinary tract infection) lead to bladder stones.
- Any underlying condition that affects the ability bladder to hold, store or eliminate wine can result in bladder store formation.
- Sometimes kidneys stones (smaller) may drop into the bladder through travel down in ureters. However, kidneys stones and bladder’s stones are different, but when kidney stone drop down in bladder and not expelled grow into bladder stones.
- In be nigh prostatic hyperplasia enlarged prostate can obstruct the flow of urine and make difficulty in empty the bladder stones.
- If nerves that carry message from brain to bladder for bladder muscle to get tighten release get damage, it may cause incomplete bladder emptying. Damage of nerves included a stroke, spinal cold injury or other health problem. this is known as neurogenic bladder.
- Urinary tract infection can cause inflammation of bladder and radiation therapy to the can lead to cause bladder stones.
- Urinary tract inserted devices like bladder catheters, stents can lead to bladder stones due to prolonged insertion. The mineral crystal collects on the surface of the devices and after crystallization lead to forms stones.
Symptoms may be
Symptoms – sometimes, large stones cause no problem. but sometimes even a small stone can create serve problem. If a stone can irritates the bladder wall or blocks the flow of wine , the following signs.
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain during urination
- Difficulty in urination or interrupted wine flow
- frequent urination
- Blood in urine
- Cloudy or a abnormally dark yellow urine
- Fever and anorexia
Complications – untreated bladder stones can cause long term winery difficulties such as pain or frequent urination. Bladder stones can also lodge in the opening where wine exists the bladder into the with and block the flow of wine . Repeated bacterial may be caused by bladder stones
Risk factors – Obstruction any condition that blocks the flow of urine from your bladder the urethera (the tube that carries urine out of your body)can lead to bladder stone formation . there are number of cause , but the most common is an enlarged prostate . and men , especially those over 50, are more likely to have bladder stones.
Nerve damage – stroke , spinal cord injury Parkinson’s diseases , diabetes ,a herniated disk , and a number of other problem can damage nerves that control bladder function.
Prevention – plenty of intake of oral liquids prevent bladder stone. Good amount of fluids/liquids helps to dilute the concentration of minerals in your bladder. If you have any urologic problem such as recurrent urinary infections or enlarge prostate.
Urinary Bladder Stone Treatment in Ayurvedic
A number of medicines, remedies and exercises are available to treat urinary bladder stone. Some of them are mentioned below: Â¦ Diet: Plenty of water intake and low-salt diet helps in dissolving stones.
Â¦ Yogic postures: Regular practice of â€ ̃fish poseâ€TM or â€ ̃Matsyasanaâ€TM helps to dissolve small sized stones faster than large ones. This posture increases blood circulation in area around bladder and also increases opening (diameter) of urethra.
It also enlarges size of urinary bladder and pushes down residual urine. Â¦ Medicated oil massage: Massaging abdominal region with medicated oil can be helpful in eliminating stone.
- Acute pyelonephritis
- Bladder cancer
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH)
Diagnosis – bladder stones also called vesical calculus diagnose on the basic of :
Physical Examination a Urine Examination
- X – ray
- Ct – scan
Prognosis – small bladder stones may easily passed out and cause no symptoms but , if left untreated or large stones benign prostatic hyperplasia or any other cause that obstructed that bladder empty may lead to risk or any other serve complications.
- vataj punarnavadi mishran.
- Pitaj trinpanchmool kwath.
- Shatavari ghrita.
- Haritakiyadi kwath
- Praval bhasm with rice wash water.
- Trikatu Triphala nagarmotha mix with honey. with gokshuradi kawath.
- Loha bhasam plus Madhu for 3days